SILICON SLOPES, Utah — MX, the leading financial data platform enabling organizations to develop, launch, and power new money experiences, today announced that the first annual Money Experience Summit, Sept. 1-2, has expanded to include 8 keynotes, more than 40 breakout sessions and 15 on-demand product sessions. Starting next week, the two-day digital event will feature the financial industry’s foremost thought leaders and practitioners discussing how to accelerate the future of money and deliver data-driven money experiences.
Newly Announced Money Experience Summit 2020 Agenda:
- Mainstage Keynotes featuring Stephen Dubner, Host of Freakonomics and Co-author of Freakonomics; Gabby Douglas, Olympic Gold Medalist; Alison Levine, First American Women’s Everest Team Captain and Bestselling Author; and Frank Abagnale, Subject of Catch Me If You Can, Cybersecurity and Fraud Prevention Expert; along with MX Founder and CEO Ryan Caldwell; MX CRO Shane Evans; MX CCO Nate Gardner; MX CAO Jane Barratt; MX VP of Marketing Ryan Nelsen; and MX Co-founder and CTO Brandon Dewitt.
- Product Keynotes led by MX Chief Product Officer Brett Allred announcing new MX products and features to help organizations power their Open Finance strategies and modern money experiences.
- Breakout Sessions:
- Customer Advocacy: 7 breakout sessions highlighting best practices in customer advocacy with speakers from AccountScore, CacheFlo, GoalSetter, UC Irvine, M&T Bank, and more.
- Data & Insights: 13 breakout sessions focused on how organizations are using data and insights to deliver exceptional money experiences with speakers from Adidas, Betterment, Cornerstone Advisors, CCG – Catalyst, Celent, Hydrogen, and WaFd Bank, and more.
- Digital Trends: 25 breakout sessions highlighting top digital trends with speakers from Digital Growth Institute, Dosh, Experian, Qolo, SavvyMoney, TD Bank, The Financial Brand, and more.
- Market Innovation: 9 breakout sessions discussing market innovation with the top brands in the industry including Emprise Bank, FormFree, Members 1st Credit Union, Origin Bank, Regions Bank, Synovus, Umpqua Bank, and more.
- Money Experience: 12 breakout sessions discussing how brands are delivering new, modern money experiences including Alliant Credit Union, Bankrate, BNY Mellon, Bumped, Dwolla, KeyBank, NorthOne, Simmons Bank, SoFi, The North Face and many more.
- On-demand Product Sessions featuring MX product managers and customers discussing the products and solutions that power the money experience.
- 1:1 Networking Sessionswith thousands of industry professionals discussing the future of money.
Money Experience Summit 2020 will be an unforgettable, two-day virtual experience dedicated to helping you power modern banking and data-driven experiences that will transform the future of money.