If You have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal Information We Collect
We collect certain information that identifies You or can be used to identify You ( “Personal Information“ ) through Your use of the Website and/or Program. If You register with us through the online banking services of Your credit union, bank or other financial institution ( “Financial Institution“ ), we may receive certain Personal Information about You from both You and Your Financial Institution. Also, if You inquire about, apply for, or respond to credit offers You receive from a Financial Institution, we may receive certain Personal Information about You from both You and the Financial Institution making such credit offer to You. Additionally, if You authorize us to obtain Your credit report from one or more credit reporting agencies on Your behalf, we may receive certain Personal Information about You from such credit reporting agencies. Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, the following categories of information:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Information provided by You to authenticate Your identity
- Username and password to access the Website
- Information about Your usage of the Website and Program, including the dates on which You retrieved information contained on Your credit report
- Information relating to the device You use to access and use the Website and Program (such as the browser type, location of device, device ID, operating system, mobile network information)
- Credit information, such as Your credit risk score, number of open and closed credit accounts, outstanding amounts owed, payment history and other information contained in Your credit report
We collect Personal Information from the following sources: (a) directly from You through Your use of and interactions with the Website and Program; (b) from Your Financial Institution that provides Your online banking services; (c) from a Financial Institution that makes a credit offer to You, and (d) after You register with us, from one or more credit reporting agencies.
Use of Personal Information
We may use Your Personal Information to:
- Authenticate Your identity and prevent fraud.
- Create an account with us and administer Your account.
- Fulfill Your requests, respond to Your inquiries, provide the features You enroll for on the Website and in the Program, and/or complete transactions You have requested.
- Retrieve Your credit report on an ongoing basis and monitor Your credit.
- Send You requested product or service information or to inform You of products or services that we believe You may be interested in.
- Provide and transmit information on applications You initiate in response to credit offers made to You by a Financial Institution.
- Display content based on Your interests.
- Send You important information regarding the Website and/or Program, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be important, You may not opt out of receiving such communications.
- For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products or services, enhancing and improving the Website and the Program, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of features, offers and promotional campaigns.
- As we believe to be required, necessary or appropriate: (a) in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside Your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to lawful requests by public authorities (which includes public authorities outside Your country of residence), including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (d) to enforce our terms of service; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users of the Website and Program, including You; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Choice/Opt-Out of Marketing Communications
Also, if You inquire about, apply for, or respond to credit offers You receive from a Financial Institution, we may share Your Personal Information with such Financial Institution and its third party providers who allow You to apply for such credit offer.
We may also disclose Your Personal Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities (which includes public authorities outside Your country of residence).
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other users of the Website and Program, including You.
- To an affiliate or other third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) (each, a “Transaction“ ). If we are involved in a Transaction and a third party receives Your Personal Information as a result, You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Website of any change in ownership or uses of Your Personal Information, as well as any choices You may have regarding Your Personal Information.
- To any other third party with Your prior consent to do so.
Any information that we collect from or about You that is not Personal Information may, subject to applicable law, be used and shared freely. When we combine information about You which is not Personal Information with Personal Information, we treat it like Personal Information for as long as it is combined with Your Personal Information.
Do Not Track Signals
At this time, we do not respond to “Do Not Track“ signals sent from Web browsers or other mechanisms that provide users the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about a user's online activities over time and across third party internet services.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about an individual user's online activities over time and across different internet services when a user uses the Website.
To opt out of Google Analytics, please see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may automatically combine this type of collected log information with other information we collect about You. We do this to improve the Website and Program, to analyze and understand usage, and to administer the Website and Program.
Additional Policy Information
California Consumer Privacy Act
Under the CCPA, we will disclose to You the specific items of Personal Information we have collected, the purpose of our collection, and whether Your Personal Information has been disclosed to third parties. Additionally, under the CCPA, You may request that we provide the categories and specific items of any Personal Information that we have collected or shared during the prior twelve (12) months and the categories of third parties with whom we have shared Your Personal Information.
Accessing, Correcting, Updating and Deleting Your Personal Information
Upon request, SavvyMoney will provide You with information about whether we hold any of Your Personal Information.
We will respond to Your request within a reasonable timeframe. Please note that we cannot remove Your Personal Information from the database of third parties who previously received such information.
Links to Other Websites or Internet Properties
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on the Website in addition to other endorsements. With Your consent we may post Your testimonial along with Your name. If You wish to update or delete Your testimonial, You can contact us at email@example.com.
Social Media Features and Widgets
Protecting the privacy of Young children is especially important to us. The Website and Program are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide any Personal Information to us. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we will take steps to remove that information.
We do not represent or warrant that the Website or Program, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Website and Program do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations.
|By email at:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|By mail at:||SavvyMoney, Inc.|
|7901 Stoneridge Drive #207|
|Pleasanton CA 94588|